The Business Owner's Lawyer on the Monterey Peninsula
How You’ll Benefit
- Our business background and focus means we’re geared to help you use the law to achieve your business goals, not ours.
- 23 years practicing business law on the Monterey Peninsula means we have the experience and expertise to handle your opportunity or problem.
- Your matter will be handled beginning to end solely by Robert Arnold, which means effective representation the first time through. No on-the-job training or double-billing of your work.
- Unlike many local firms we use technology (and like it) to make ourselves available and responsive to you and to handle your matters quickly and efficiently. We think you’ll find we’re easy to work with.
- You’ll have access to our network of professionals to help your business.
- Work with us by e-mail, phone, text, video-conference, or in person—any way you’d like. You’ll also have online access to your documents.
- Our offices are in downtown Carmel-by-the-Sea, but we’d love to visit your place of business. Since our practice systems are on the cloud, we can work at your place too.
- We usually charge by the hour, but in some cases we’ll charge a fixed fee. Rates are available on request.
- We typically bill monthly by e-mail, but we’ll gladly send paper bills if you prefer.